Took the kids to see this yesterday ... What I saw of it was not all that great. Little Man wanted to leave 5 minutes into the movie, but Little Miss was riveted to the screen. I was bored to tears...
Little Man decided to climb on my lap and fall asleep... I dozed off a few times myself (hey, I already said - don't put a mom in a comfy chair in a dark room and not expect her to fall asleep!)... I snored myself awake a couple times - one time it sent the kids across the aisle from me into a tizzy of giggles!
Anyways, Little man was in a deep sleep - so deep, in fact, that we both woke up soaked... Yeah, he peed!
Lovely...
I wish we went to see Over the Hedge instead.... but no worries, all our movies at the theatre are FREE. A great perk when your teenager works there.
Have a great day!
About Me
- ~ cyndyann ~
- 47 years young happily married mom to four... Two girls from first marriage ages 20 and 23 ! and two little ones ages 4 and 6 yrs old that keep me pretty busy
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awesome that you have an "inside woman" *wink* I wasn't thrilled with the first garfield. Yeah go see over the hedge Dave took the boys to see it and they all loved it.
I'm just not a Garfield type of gal. But I'm glad you got a good nap in!
Post a Comment