and we will be on our way to sunny Spain!
The kids are so excited to see Mamie and Papy again. They talk with them on the phone from time to time on the weekends, but they haven't seen them for almost 2 years! That's sad... They will be so spoiled and will truly be the stars of the show the whole two weeks we are there ...
I hope the jetlag doesn't make them grumpy... 6 hour time difference (ahead) is a little difficult to shake initially ... I know it takes me a few days to regroup.
Looking forward to going out on the Sea and doing some fishing ... Sitting down on the beach until the wee hours of morning (kids can go to sleep on blankets when they get tired of playing) - playing dice or cards endlessly and just plain enjoying some extended family time...
Lots of sunshine - sitting under the palm trees by the pool or sea - afternoon siestas - and soaking up the culture and the nightlife ... that's what I'm looking forward to.
I'm really looking forward to having two kids that can WALK on their own two feet and pull their rolling luggage. We'll see how that all goes. The only thing I'm worried about is Little Miss' peanut allergy and the potention for her being exposed via air on the planes, but we can't live in a bubble now can we? We are prepared for the worst and will have the antihistamine to give her prior to the flights and the epi pens at hand if they're needed (YIKES!) I just pray we make it over and back unscathed and without any medical emergencies ...
A year ago last winter we took a flight and someone opened a package of Trail Mix about 15 minutes before our flight was due to land. I saw it, but didn't think anything of it ... Little Miss broke out in hives and swelled up badly for the following two days - the poor kid's eyes were half shut from the swelling! It was awful - that's all it takes for her to have a reaction - it's a pretty serious allergy ...
Please God .... protect my baby.
About Me
- ~ cyndyann ~
- 47 years young happily married mom to four... Two girls from first marriage ages 20 and 23 ! and two little ones ages 4 and 6 yrs old that keep me pretty busy
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment