About Me

47 years young happily married mom to four... Two girls from first marriage ages 20 and 23 ! and two little ones ages 4 and 6 yrs old that keep me pretty busy

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh Yeah ... you... you .... You DUCK !

I guess I told HIM ! RIGHT...

This rude Frenchman pedalling rotisserie chickens at the local market rubbed me the wrong way the other day - No, actually he was pretty RUDE... I meant to call him an ASS but since I've not yet perfected the French language, I ended up calling him a Canard... Yes, I know canard is duck in French, but sometimes these words have more than one meaning... and I could have sworn that's what I've heard hubby mutter a time or two...

Much to my hubby's delight, I made him laugh his canard off way over there in China!

Guess I better start a notebook up with the appropriate French swear words and practice them a little before I actually use them ...

1 comment:

MommaRia said...

ah my special Canard!!! I will forever cherish the DUCK story.

LOL